The purpose of the Animal Ministry is to meet the spiritual and emotional needs of animal lovers in our church setting and to provide service to God’s gift to humans.
While there will be times when participants may choose to partake of classes to the Animal Ministry such as training, healing, etc., the initial focus is to support animals through prayer, community and service projects.
Every third Thursday the animal ministry will be having a pet loss support group for those whose pets have transitioned. We will meet at 7:00 pm in the admin building, first floor—turn right and go down the hall. We would like to give support to all, by sharing thoughts, stories, pictures and memories.
Other intentions are:
- to assist shelters or others in need of pet food, etc.
- to reestablish the ‘ambassadog’ position
- to support owners as their beloved pets transition
- to provide effective, loving, and joyous support for all services to animals and their people companions
- to enjoy our time together by having fun, fun, fun . . .just like the animals teach us to do so well.
We are collecting pictures of members’ pets (our Unipets), for the bulletin board. Please email them to email@example.com and don’t forget to include the pet’s name. Thank you!
“The loving, innocent world of animals serves as a good example for me. The more you stop to observe animals and learn from them, the healthier and more peaceful your life will be.” — Dr. Wayne Dyer