“Awakening to Oneness”
Our Amazing Animal Companions
Sunday, June 24
2:00 pm – 4:30 pm in the Sanctuary
- Exploring the interconnectedness – “Oneness” of Life! Why do you have animals?
- What are they here to teach us? Are you listening and paying attention!
- Working with rescues. Empathy or sympathy? What’s the difference? Why does it matter?
- How to care for our “best furry friends” AND ourselves in a pawsitive and pawerful way
- Energy work, intuitive bodywork, touch therapy and healing modalities.
- When is it time to let go… and how do I do that? Quality of life for your companion and you
- Pawsitive Prayer, Affurmations, and Muttitation! DOGA!
- Enhancing relationships through Self Care. Energy awareness and emotion management.
We will be exploring and discussing the above questions, topics, and more, at this exciting, informative, interactive and inspirational seminar.
Jeanie Ward, (aka The Dog Jeanie) will be sharing her experience, expertise, insight, wisdom and personal stories from her unique and fascinating work with dogs that began in 2003, in conjunction with Susan Wynn, DVM. Most of Jeanie’s work is with dogs, (an occasional cat) and she believes that our canine companions offer us ongoing opportunities for personal growth, enrichment and a deeper appreciation of life, love, others and ourselves.
Jeanie is an Inspirational Speaker, Life Coach for People and Animals, Wellness Coach, Licensed Massage Therapist, Certified Energy Practitioner, Reiki Master, and Interfaith Minister. She serves on the ministerial team at Unity North and is involved in the Animal Healing, Divine Health and Wellness, and Healing Ministries.
To learn more about Jeanie, visit her website: www.jeanieward.com Make sure to click on The Dog Jeanie info, and check out the testimonial pages about Scout and JoJo.
The cost of the seminar is $35. Proceeds go to UNA. Pre-registration is closed, but you may still register at the door.
For more information, contact Jeanie at email@example.com.